The Endless Gift of Sharing

Computer Hardware Module
Computer Hardware Module

I still remember the time when I was a kid, I would receive frequent scolding from my mom for not studying good to earn good grades. It took me a very long time to realize how important education towards meeting challenges in life is. As part of our childhood, I think most of us do not remember the complexities involved with learning something in school. Many children are struggling on how to read, and they prefer to play instead. This is what makes the equation more interesting to me, allow them to play around and subconsciously they will learn something.

I never thought that if I share my skills, I will be losing money or I will get broke but it didn’t. My experience in giving my time, energy, resources, and leadership to create a positive impact in my community is awesome. I could not explain the feeling having to train people to learn electronics, computers, or self-development and hearing their own stories how they used that skills into their own lives. The skills that transforms them into a better person.

My teaching experience did trigger something on me, I am quite strict and unforgiving as an instructor. I wanted students to be perfect but being too meticulous is a hindrance rather than conducive to learning. So I decided to learn from their shoulder, asking questions: why is it learning is hard for them?

I learned that there is a switch that would unleashed the potential of every individual, you turn it on and the possibilities are endless. Finding it is an exciting challenge, it is a way of pointing the right direction and towards their own passion in life. Like a light it burns up infinitely then you will be witnessing talents, unseen and unheard before.

My mission is to keep on inspiring people, ignite their passion and add extra into the ordinary.

Comments

Previous Posts

Fire Detection and Alarm System or FDAS

Technnovation 2016

CCTV single or multiple camera solutions